Peter Tosh Museum Poster Design Contest
The Peter Tosh Museum opens on October 19 and we’re inviting artists from around the world to be part of it. Enter the Peter Tosh Museum poster design contest for a chance to have your poster featured at the museum and to win $1000! Official rules are below. If you would like to utilize them in your work, you may download the official Peter Tosh logo and signature here.
· Entries must feature artist’s original artwork, no photographs.
· Entries must include ‘Peter Tosh Museum’ and ‘New Kingston, Jamaica’ somewhere on the poster.
· Artists must autograph the lower right corner of their work.
· Art design will be judged on originality and creativity.
· One winner will be chosen by a panel of judges selected by the Estate of Peter Tosh, all decisions of the judges are final.
· After selected, the winner must submit (via email) a digital print-quality download of winning design in Jpg or EPS format. Digital art needs to be at least 300 dpi.
· Entries must be posted on Instagram or Tumblr with the hashtag #PeterToshMuseum to enter.
· Winner chosen 10/13
Any and all Entries in Peter Tosh Museum Poster Design contest shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of the Estate of Peter Tosh. The Estate of Peter Tosh shall not be subject to any obligation(s) of confidentiality with respect to any Entries, nor is the Estate of Peter Tosh liable for any use or disclosure of any Entries. Without limitations of the foregoing, the winner of the contest hereby grants the Estate of Peter Tosh a worldwide, perpetual, exclusive license of every kind and nature throughout the universe, and the Estate of Peter Tosh shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the winning entries for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Entries or any other person or entity. Winner must sign agreement of rights waved before receiving cash prize.
POSTED ON: September 26th, 2016