Menu

Peter Tosh exploded onto the world stage as an activist and solo artist with his 1976 release, Legalize It! Tosh worked to promote the legalization of herb, equal rights, and to expand Jamaica’s cultural and musical influence. Peter was no stranger to oppression in his homeland and knew the fight for legalization and equal rights well. His music served as a catalyst for a generation to fight for what they believed in.

THE PETER TOSH MUSEUM IS OPENING IN KINGSTON, JAMAICA, OCTOBER 2016

REGISTER BELOW FOR THE MAILING LIST TO STAY UP TO DATE

There will be opening weekend celebration.
The schedule is below (subject to change.)
More details and information for tickets will be posted soon.

WED. Oct. 19, 2016 - Launch VIP Cocktail Event (7pm)
THURS. OCT. 20, 2016 - Symposium (6pm)
FRI. OCT. 21, 2016 - Press Conference (10am)
SAT. OCT. 22, 2016 - Museum Grand Opening (10am)
SAT. OCT. 22, 2016 - Museum Benefit Concert (8pm)
SUN. OCT. 23, 2016 - Excursion (9am)

The Movement

Peter Tosh
Timeline Photos
"Approximately 70% of Jamaica smoke herb. The rest of the 30% who don't smoke it drink [it in] the tea…" - Peter Tosh #LegalizeIt
@PeterTosh
"70% of #Jamaica smoke herb. The rest of the 30% who don't smoke it drink [it in] the tea." - Peter Tosh #LegalizeIt https://t.co/bkvd6VML0B 10 39
Peter Tosh
Reggae Legend Peter Tosh To Be Honored With Opening Of New Museum In Kingston, Jamaica...
The museum opening coincides with the 40th anniversary of his 1976 hit single, “Legalize It.”
Tosh’s legacy, activism and advocacy for Rastafarianism have left a lasting impression on the world.
@PeterTosh
"People have been hooked on fantasy, that's why you have so much churches & business, cuz it's a commercial business." - Peter Tosh #Prophet 9 17
Peter Tosh
Timeline Photos
"Plenty people have been hooked on the fantasy, that's why you have so much churches and business, cuz it's a commercial business." - Peter Tosh
Peter Tosh
"Johnny Be Goode" Peter Tosh Captured Live (LA 1983)
Tosh rocked the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California today in 1983. The performance was captured on audio and video and released as Peter Tosh "Captured Live." Watch him perform "Johnny B. Goode" below.

Listen to the full album here: ...
Peter Tosh
REGGAE LEGEND PETER TOSH TO BE HONORED WITH OPENING OF NEW MUSEUM IN KINGSTON, JAMAICA...
"Museum dedicated to founding member of The Wailers (reggae band) and prolific solo artist will be located at the re-named ‘Peter Tosh Square’ at the Pulse Centre in New Kingston, Jamaica."
Museum Dedicated to Founding Member of The Wailers and ...
Peter Tosh
Timeline Photos
"You have all kind of demons calling themselves saints up on the earth." - Peter Tosh

Load More

Peter Tosh

Connect With Us

Join Us

Sign The Petition

Help Make The Peter Tosh Memorial Garden A National Historic Landmark

Shop

Certified Peter Tosh Bush Doctor

T-ShirtsHatsPosters & More

Music Available On:

Bravado
Spotify
iTunes
Shopping CartSHOP
MUSIC